Job overviewAppointed manager for the Restaurant operations with a team leader and motivator approach.Coordinating and appointing the manpower & assets of the restaurant in the most efficient and cost effective way with a clear goal of growing the business. Ensuring the welcoming atmosphere and swift team’s performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the restaurant with the priority to guest service;
- Ensuring high level of guest service, and efficiency of restaurant services;
- Organizing, motivating and developing of the restaurant team;
- Managing team’s performance and development;
- Being able to craft the competitive team within busy F&B environment;
- Onboarding the restaurant’s employees and providing support within the whole employee’s journey;
- Planning and organizing the required manning for long term operation, arranging the leave planners ensuring the highest efficiency according to the sales season;
- Maintaining the restaurant’s brand image according to the set standards: organizing the periodic maintenance, following the set layout, keeping the guest’s & staff’s safety as top priority;
- Boosting the restaurant’s efficiency and reporting to the management;
- Being involved in the restaurant’s service inclusive of in-house dining, delivery orders, external catering functions and other campaigns.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous experience on a managerial position (at least 20-30 staff members);
- Being super friendly, super strict and super fair to the team;
- High leadership and organisational skills;
- Additional trainings, tastings, guidance will be provided;
- Arabic speaking; English speaking;
- Active laptop & mobile user;
- Having high level of ownership and responsibility.